Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Relationship with Shopping


Just about every time my Johnny and I are perusing a store, I get the question, “you really don’t like shopping do you…?”  It normally comes up, when I start acting like a 5 year old who is tired and hungry, and ready to go home 30 minutes ago.  The truth is I really like shopping.  It’s something my Mom and I used to do a lot, but as my FSH has progressed it has become something that is no longer “fun” for me.

I have talked about risk vs reward before.   Example:  Something like hiking the Na Pali Coast is potentially very risky in the fact that the strenuous hike will further deteriorate my condition.  BUT…. The reward is HUGE.  Therefore in my mind it is totally worth it.  Standing in a florescent lit room for 2 hours listing to techno or oldies….  not so worth it.  It’s really hard to explain, but just standing for long periods of time, tends to be the hardest thing on my body.

For now I will enjoy perusing stores from the comfort of my computer, allowing me energy to do other things….. like riding.  As well as riding….. and then more riding.  Maybe further on down the road when I require 4 wheels to get around easily I will take to the neon lights again.  For now, my pocket book thanks me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, so I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can Cure all Neuromuscular Diseases,Hiv/Aids,autoimmune disorder,Hsv,,autoimmune disease,Cancers all types with his natural herbal medicines. (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website on www.drituaherbalcenter.com)